Apple’s iPod is arguably one of the most popular HDD-based
devices that have ever existed. iPod owners frequently store their entire
music and picture collections on their iPods, even business and school files,
sometimes without a backup. Although iPods are exceptionally reliable, high-quality
devices, they sometimes fail. When this happens, the results can be catastrophic.
If your iPod ever gets into trouble, make use of our data recovery software
to retrieve deleted or vanished iPod files. Simple to use, it can quickly
bring your valuable data back to life.
- Recovers sound: MP3, AAC/M4A, Protected AAC, AIFF, WAV, Audible
audiobook and Apple Lossless audio file formats;
- Recovers photos and images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PNG image
- Recovers videos: MPEG-4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC) and QuickTime video
- Supports all iPods, including iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod Mini,
iPhone and other iPod devices;
- Recovers data after an iPod Reset or Restore;
- Helps to deal with iPod "Drive Not Formatted" messages
or when your iPod is not recognized by the computer;
- Recovers data crippled by a virus infection;
- Retrieves data from damaged file systems;
- Supports all iPod-like devices: Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, iPod mini, iPod
first generation, iPod next generation series, as well as iPod nano and iPod
- Saves the recovered data to a safe location on your hard disk.
Download and try the products for free!
Our non-destructive iPod data rescue software ensures recovery from damage
inflicted by settings resets, boot-up problems and hardware malfunction, among
other unpleasant things. You will have your data back in minutes, in a safe
location of your choice.
A sample of the file formats that can be recovered:
| Camera Image File Format (CIFF)|| Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)|
| Adobe (Macromedia) Flash (FLA)|| JPEG Image (JPG)|
| GIF Image (GIF)|| Mobile Video (3GP)|
| QuickTime Movie (MOV)|| MPEG (MPG)|
| Windows Media (WMV,ASF)|| Windows Audio (WAV)|
| MP3 (MP3)|| AVI (AVI)|
See the full list of recoverable file
* The programs are also capable of finding and recovering files of any
type by fast analysis of the file system structure.